? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 9, 2011

CD'ing ( I think I am so cool so I can call it this now)

Well I took a bit of time off so I could work on the CD'ing and I am pretty sure I collected everything I need now including two new diaper bags and a bunch of accessories to go with them :) They are ALL absolutely necessary, or at least that's what I tell my hubby ;o)
Anyways, as far as the Cding goes I have some new things to add in here that I bought and have tried, so here we go.

First up is what is called a gflapper cloth insert. I bought two different kinds, but I got them both from The Nappy Shoppe. The Nappy Shoppe is great because its run by SAHM who sew everything by hand that they sell. They have several different kinds of insert available, its up to you to choose which one is best for you. I am just going to show you the two kinds that I bought, simply because I have a grumpy baby and a terrorist 5 year old to deal with alone tonight :o) So here we go. First up is the Hemp, Microfiber and Micro chamois gflapper insert. It is made from 2 thick layers of hemp and organic cotton fleece, and 2 layers of thick microfiber terry and very soft micro chamois.

In the photo it is the top one. The first photo is of the flapper part open so you can get an idea of what they look like.
The second insert is the colored one in the photo (you can also get them plain but the colors were on sale) and it is the All Bamboo version. It is made and natural and organic Bamboo rayon fabrics. It has 3 flaps which are as follows-

  • Layer 1 is two layers of heavy Bamboo Rayon Fleece

  • Layer 2 is two layers of Double Bamboo Rayon Loop Terry.

  • Layer 3 is one layer of Bamboo Rayon Loop Terry and one layer of DYED Organic Bamboo Rayon Velour.

  • They are sewn flapper style so they wash and dry faster.
    Both of these inserts are very trim fitting into the Gdiaper but they are really great for overnight use when you need a little extra absorbency. The gflappers will also work in pocket diapers as well as a few other diaper styles which is detailed on the web site.
    I am also including a photo of the regular gCloth since I have some now. It is also nice but doesn't hold as much as the ones above since it is just 2 layers.
    So there it is, if you have any questions please email me and I will be glad to help if I can.

    0 comments: