? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am going for it!

Ok so for a long time now I have wanted to start blogging about deals and steals and all things baby related and have never done it. I have also wanted to open a shop to sell my hats and now that I have done that I am ready to move on to the blogging! I am going to see if I can get a few followers on here, my friends from Facebook, family, and my ladies from BBC Nov. board. I want to create a blog where I can share the good deals I find, and learn about good deals others have found. I want to get my business going, and I want to create my own enviroment of support so to speak. Anyways, I am all over this in the next few days, hopefully we will get a few followers on here and I can do a giveaway!

0 comments: