? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wow~

So I started off thinking that I was going to open my Etsy shop and get a couple orders and that would be it, but I am please to announce that I have been doing a pretty brisk business. The owl hat is a big hit. I just made an adorable bunny hat for easter which you can find on my facebook page or in my shop but here is a picture of one I made for Dylan, she is a perfect sleeping model~

My 50 fan give away went great and I ended up with almost 70 fans! Yay! I am so happy! I am working on some super cute new designs for spring and I will have them in my shop shortly. I am having a lot of fun making these hats and seeing everyones little cuties wearing them.
Anyways, a big thank you to all my friends and fans, hopefully I can get a few more people to start viewing this blog so I can do a BIG giveaway. There is one in the works, and it will be GREAT, so tell your friends to follow me here. I also have some great product reviews coming up, I just have to have time to sit down and write them out :o)
Well this will have to be all for now, I am trying to get dinner done, and the baby is screaming. Ahhh such a blissfull life ;o)

0 comments: