? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cloth Diapering- The Beginning

When I was pregnant with Dylan I had the thought to try out cloth diapering. I didn't really look into it much besides for looking up a diaper service in the area which I quickly found was not really any cheaper than for me to just buy regular diapers or "sposies" as I now have learned to call them. I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I still thought of the cloth diapers as the pieces of cloth with the safety pins holding them up. I now realize how wrong I was. I wish I had taken the time back then to really look into it, but I didn't, and still don't know anyone close who Cd's and from the little amount of research I had done (and our job situation at the time) I didn't think it was really in our budget. Soooo here it is quite a few months later and what am I doing? Trying out cloth diapering and so far I am really enjoying it. That being said it has been less than 24 hours, and I am sure we will face some challenges in the next few days, weeks, and even months, but I am ready for them and more than willing to work at this. I really hope that my experience will help someone else to do the research and and possibly choose to CD. There are so many benefits to it for you, your baby, and the environment. Anyways, I am getting down off my soap box for now, and on to the good stuff!

So my plan is to -

A. Document the next few weeks of my Cding to show what problems I encounter, my overall experience, and of course end result.

B. Document the costs of getting started, some money saving tips and websites for cloth diapering, and of course reviews on the products I have chosen to use through the process.

C. Show how Cding even late in the game has and will save me money.

So please bear with me while I fumble around, and I hope this will truly work as I want and serve as a tutorial of sorts for others who want to make the leap to Cding, and thanks so much for being a part of my daily journey!

0 comments: